HVAC Service Technician
Excellent opportunity for professional growth.
- Excellent, competitive wages and comprehensive benefits
- Paid Vacations
- Medical Benefits
- Company Retirement Plan
- Ongoing Paid Training
- Company Service Vehicle
- Company Supplied Cell Phones
- Company Supplied Uniforms
- A Friendly Team & Work Environment
Diagnose, repair and maintain residential HVAC systems, indoor air quality products, water heaters and general plumbing issues. Apply your customer service skills to educate and assist customers with their HVAC equipment. Present options and collect payments from customers while providing an outstanding experience.
- NH or MA Installer or Service Gas License is Required
- 1-2 years experience
- A strong passion to provide excellent customer service while utilizing technical ability
- Positive attitude and strong desire to grow professionally
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Attach your resume to the email. It should be in the form of a Microsoft Word document, a PDF file or a plain text file.